News Release 04-2015
WATER SERVICES RESTORED IN TOWN OF ROSSBURN BOIL WATER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FOR THE TOWN OF ROSSBURN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
- Water Services have been restored for all areas of the Town of Rossburn, all repairs have been completed and no further water outages incidental to these repairs are planned.
- A BOIL WATER ADVISORY for the Rossburn Public Water System is in effect until further notice - The advisory is in effect until all testing required by the Drinking Water Safety Officer has been completed.
- This is a mandatory precautionary measure after depressurization of a public water distribution system, as was necessary to complete the necessary repairs on a broken water line.
- You will be notified through public notice issued by the Municipal Office once the advisory is lifted by the Drinking Water Safety Officer of Manitoba Water Stewardship.
- If you require further information regarding the boil water advisory requirements, or you require assistance please call (204) 859 2779 during regular business hours from 9.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. beginning Monday, February 23rd, 2015.
- Informational sheets about the BOIL WATER ADVISORY for private residences have been distributed to residences throughout the Town; informational sheets for commercial facilities are available for pickup at the municipal office.
Trans Canada Trail Remains Closed from Rossburn to Angusville
Although the State of Local Emergency in the RM of Rossburn ended and residents have returned to their homes the Trans Canada Trail will remain closed.