Rossburn Municipality is seeking an Equipment Operator/Labourer for a temporary term position to cover a medical leave. This position could be either full-time or part-time dependent on workload, weather conditions and candidate. Wage based on qualifications and experience.
The successful candidates will include:
· Driver’s License (Class 5 minimum, Drivers Abstract will be required)
· Experience operating a grader & other heavy equipment is preferred
· Mechanical skills to perform preventative and regular equipment maintenance and repair will be considered an asset
· Willingness to accept direction from the Chief Administrative Officer
· Display strong communication skills for interacting with ratepayers, team members,
· Work well in either team environment or individually
· Must be a self-starter, show initiative, and be responsible
· Training will be supplied on an ongoing basis throughout the term position.
· Other Public Works related duties as assigned.
This position will be available until filled.
Please apply in writing with a cover letter and resume
to: PO Box 100 Rossburn, MB R0J 1V0 or by email to: email@example.com
For more information, please contact Emily Sawchuk, Chief Administrative Officer.